If you’ve been searching for the top 10 best selling Christmas toys for 2010 it’s probably because you know the benefits of using bestseller lists to help you get those special toys that you know your child or children will absolutely love one hundred percent.
And you’ll most probably be short on time because you’ve got so much on your plate, plus, you’ll know that if they are best selling toys then they aren’t likely to be too expensive, because most of us are on tight budgets nowadays. Get more information about best drones under 500
So, congratulations on making a great start! But just what are the top 10 best selling Christmas toys for 2010 — doesn’t time just fly by? — that folks have been buying on the run-up to Christmas?
Well, of course, there are many best selling lists out there, but my personal favorite is Amazon.com, because they are so big and dependable. They sell tons upon tons of toys every day of the year, but even more at Christmas time. And they also provide ‘most wished for’ and ‘most gifted’ toy lists as well, so that you’re spoiled for choice.
At the time of writing, here are the top 10 best selling toys on Amazon.com as we approach Christmas 2010. These were the actual top 10 as I was writing this report, but the list is updated hourly so can change quickly…
- Alex Toys Friends 4 Ever Bracelet Making Kit by Alex
- Syma 3-Channel Remote Control Indoor Helicopter by Syma
- Hedbanz Game by Spin Master Games
- The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition with Blue Eyed North Pole Pixie-Elf by The Elf on the Shelf
- Lego City Advent Calendar 2824 by Lego
- Spy Net: Secret Mission Video Watch by Jakks
- Lego Creationary Game 3844 by Lego
- Scrabble Flash Cubes by Hasbro Games
- Qwirkle Board Game by MindWare
- Matchbox Stinky the Garbage Truck by Mattel
As you can see these top 10 Christmas toys for girls and boys are going to give a heck of a lot of joy, not just to the kids, but to the parents and grandparents as well. But there are many, many more great toys to choose from. And the ‘most wished for’ and ‘most gifted’ toys lists are also fantastic resources for getting the right toy.
But as well as the right toys, you need to make sure they aren’t out of stock — remember they are on the most popular lists — so you need to find those toys and get them ordered now so that your loved ones won’t be disappointed.